• Interaction with ESDA’s renowned Members, Governments officials,
international agencies and academia.
• Consultation by Experts on diverse subjects such as Employment issues, monetary
and fiscal policy, exchange rate policy, Advance training & Development,
taxation and corporate laws.
• Regular and timely information on latest national and international policies
Govt. Legislations and technical developments.
• Generating awareness and gathering public support regarding specific aspects of
business for overall business development.
• Platform to interact and gain professional knowledge through seminars,
workshops and round table meetings.
• Participate in the Expert Committees/Task Forces of ESDA has more than 50
National Councils which regularly take up the Issues of its Members interest in
various fields with the Policy Makers.
• Networking with Indian missions and counterpart organizations across the globe.
• Web Services: information on important events organized by ESDA and other
activities, press releases, membership, etc.
• Opportunity to gain mileage by becoming a sponsor/co-sponsor of ESDA’s events.
• Escort Service to Entrepreneurs setting up new projects and Technology
• Developmental programs with special focus on Human Resources and Industrial
• Concessional fee for participating in various paid programs organised by ESDA.